Costs and Next Steps
The fee for bringing in Transforming Adolescent Catechesis is $3000.00. This includes:
- 4-6 online training sessions for parishes and schools
- Online training for coaches
- Program manuals for dioceses, coaches, trainers, parishes and schools
- Access to the online community inventory
- One on-site training session
- Resources as they develop
- Copyright permission to implement this program over and over.
Not included in this fee but should be budgeted for are:
- Transportation, room and board for the trainer
- On-site training facility
- Meals and hospitality for on-site training
- Optional stipend for coaches (we recommend $300-$500)
The next step for interested dioceses is to contact NIAC at email@example.com to arrange for the TAC training.
Interested parishes and schools should be in communication with their diocesan offices of youth ministry, religious education and Catholic schools. Further, parishes and schools should begin recruiting their Local Partnership in Adolescent Catechesis. Their LPAC should include key staff, program leaders, and interested parents – the key stakeholders who can impact the system and process for adolescent catechesis.